The reverse image search engine is not accepting my images from my gallery app

When I was getting started on my first reverse image search for my custom extracted image content databases placed in zip files but there is one particular problem while doing my first reverse image search the reverse image search engine was not actually accepting my images from my Samsung gallery app so far from my calculations the zip file uploader does still works but the image uploader is not working so it needs to be fixed before I can even try my first reverse image search on my daily basis.

@Kainerecycler

Are you using our free web app? Could you please share the app link that you are working with?

Yes sir here is the link Reverse image search online
And the problem that I was dealing with was the image uploader was not working just only the image uploader not the zip file uploader the zip file uploader still works fine but the image uploader is not working it was not accepting my images from my photo gallery app on my Samsung galaxy tablet.

@Kainerecycler
Please make sure there is no restriction from your device. Could you please share a short screen recording of this issue?

So yes I think my device is not restricted for my gallery app but for right now I guess I want to submit a bug report for this topic and how and why its not accepting my images from my gallery app on my android Samsung galaxy tablet.

@Kainerecycler

We will investigate this scenario as soon as you shared the required details with us. We need a short screen recording of this issue. Could you please share that?

No but I can explain it on the short description so first of all I first uploaded my first extracted image content database placed in a zip file to the search engine and then I upload my first example image to the search engine but thats when I had started to have trouble with uploading my example image to the reverse image search engine as far from my calculations thats why I went to the forums to submit a bug report to you at that time.

@Kainerecycler

We tried to reproduce the issue (uploaded and image and zip). The issue is, app keeps loading and no results are shown. We have logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system. Your ticket ID is SEARCHAPP-40.

Okay thanks so you will try to diagnose this problem so that I can then try to do my first reverse image search for my extracted image content databases that I had placed in full zip files.

@Kainerecycler

You are welcome.