Quick FYI about regarding to your video live still image search inside tool

Hi I was looking for a right tool that can search and find objects from within my zipped video still images on my behalf basics but still in my planning to do list but before I can start using your search inside video or live still image search tool I just want to ask a quick question about your video still image search tool can find objects from within live still images that I have placed in one ZIP file.

And how much search results are implemented from within one zipped live still image Archive and are the search result numbers are highly tremendous and easy to share with others.

and that’s all for this quick question about regarding to your search inside video still image features before I can start using your free tool. Please let me know if you have any questions.

@Kainerecycler
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SEARCHAPP-75

Thank you very much for the helpful reminder to just get me started before or after when you fix the ticket for your your live still image search tool.

And once after when you fix the ticket issue number will I start using the app for my one ZIP file that contains a archive timeline of a live still image Archive that I have currently in my Google drive app please.

@Kainerecycler

GroupDocs.Search supports reverse image search. It also supports text recognition in images (OCR):
Take a look at the list of supported formats.
Searching for other objects in images and videos is not yet supported.

Thank you but I had already known that these two features are not completely supported yet but are you going to be able to add them to your video live image search tool yet but for now you are going to investigate this scenario for right now.

@Kainerecycler

We will investigate it first and then will decide if this feature could be added or not.