Online Document Annotation

Came across an annotated jpg image, found your site. Sounds like I should be able to remove the annotations. Load the image, but I cannot get any of the tools on the annotation page to do more than display blocks over the image. Maybe I’m not clicking right icon, but the meaning of the icons is opaque.

1 Like

@Bogwon,

You cannot remove the annotation(s) from a document or image using GroupDocs.Annotation web app until and unless that particular annotation(s) is applied through it at the first place.
For example, have a look at this image.png (18.8 KB), if you open it in the annotation app, you can remove.png (45.6 KB) the arrow (on right side). As this arrow was added using GroupDocs.Annotation web application.
However, we are investigating the possibility to manipulate the annotations added by third party tools. Your investigation ticket ID is ANNOTATIONAPP-126.

Thank you. That explains it.

1 Like

You are welcome.

@Bogwon

We investigated this scenario and it’s been observed that we are storing annotations in a different way. Therefore, there is no such ability to change annotation(s) added by other services.