We're sorry GroupDocsApp doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - groupdocs.app

Markdown Translation 502 error

I was uncertain where to file this support request so apologies for opening it here.

When using the online Markdown Translation site (https://products.groupdocs.app/translation/markdown), I’m consistently receiving the following error message after about 1-2 minutes of processing. It has worked in the past. I’m using a source markdown file that is less than 10k characters and the process fails for French or Spanish translation.

Error Msg:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Thanks!

Derrick Willard
Springfield Software
derrick@springfieldsoftware.com

@dwillardmo

Please share the problematic/source Markdown file and we’ll investigate it at our end. You have to compress the file to a ZIP and then upload here.

ENG_lesson_054.md.zip (3.7 KB)

Just attempted a translation from English to French of this Markdown file at about 10:21AM CST and received the same error message:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Thanks for your quick reply to my support question yesterday.

Derrick

@dwillardmo

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we have logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID GDTAPP-324.