Markdown Translation 502 error

I was uncertain where to file this support request so apologies for opening it here.

When using the online Markdown Translation site (Translate and convert Markdown files), I’m consistently receiving the following error message after about 1-2 minutes of processing. It has worked in the past. I’m using a source markdown file that is less than 10k characters and the process fails for French or Spanish translation.

Error Msg:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Thanks!

Derrick Willard
Springfield Software
derrick@springfieldsoftware.com

@dwillardmo

Please share the problematic/source Markdown file and we’ll investigate it at our end. You have to compress the file to a ZIP and then upload here.

ENG_lesson_054.md.zip (3.7 KB)

Just attempted a translation from English to French of this Markdown file at about 10:21AM CST and received the same error message:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Thanks for your quick reply to my support question yesterday.

Derrick

@dwillardmo

This issue is reproduced at our end. Hence, we have logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID GDTAPP-324.