Group Docs Annotation PDF Not Working

Hi Team,

We are planning to buy your product annotation. While we are trying your online demo viewer to check your product GroupDocs Annotation, The annotated and saved PDF document shows the below error.

Why is this happening?

Regards,
Riyas
GroupDocs_PDF_Issue.png (95.5 KB)

@mohamedriyas

Could you please share the problematic/sample file using that issue could be reproduced at our end? We tried this process with a sample PDF, it was annotated and opened (in native PDF reader) without any issue.

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

I just added the document and FYI and I did verfied with Many PDF document. All causing issues.

AdobeSample.pdf (683.2 KB)

Regards,
Riyas
AdobeSample.pdf (683 KB)

@mohamedriyas

This issue is reproduced at our end. We cannot open/read the output PDF in Adobe PDF reader. However, the resultant file is readable in Foxit reader. Have a look at this screenshot.PNG.jpg (183.6 KB).
Hence, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID ANNOTATIONAPP-89. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

Please note that all GroupDocs web apps related issues or queries are assisted on this forum. However, in case of any back-end API related issue, you could post it here.

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

May I have an update. Since, While checking with Adobe Reader issue still occur.

Regards,
Riyas

@mohamedriyas

This issue is still under investigation.