Future updates for the group docs html viewer for the groupdocs web app family group

Hey there I just want to ask you to make a few permanent changes for the html viewer app on groupdocs web app product family please so for my few future permanent changes to the html viewer app for groupdocs viewer family group so I want the html viewer app to look a bit like a headless browser that looks a bit like your editor but a headless browser that features searching browsing navigating and interacting like similar to a modern web browser app for net java edition for my new app purpose for the future use of the groupdocs html viewer app for groupdocs viewer family group please.

@Kainrecycler

Could you please share more details on what you are looking for? It’d be great if you share some screenshots.

Ok so for my new addition to the group docs viewer app so anyhow thanks for the heads up and info from you and so for my purpose of the group docs viewer app for viewing html files and zip html files so I want the group docs viewer app to look a bit like a headless web browser look but powered by group docs API and cloud source code and operated by group docs and I want it to feature searching browsing navigating and interacting within the html and zip file viewer on groupdocs viewer family group please.

@Kainrecycler

This feature is not supported by GroupDocs.Viewer. You can simply view the document. However, you can develop your own client side module to perform search over the rendered document.
It’d be lot easier for us to understand your requirements if you share some screenshots or a reference application.

Well sorry for asking about that but thank you anyway for the reminder.
And one more question is there any other way to view search browse navigate and interact with zip files and full html files for free viewing and browsing use please.

@Kainrecycler

We only have following apps:

Please explore them.