Change header of received email

On this page you can change the metadata of a received e-mail. Think about sender, time and the input of an email.

Can you also see the complete metadata of a received email in the header? Think about dkim = pass, but can “spoofing” also mean that you can hide the address and that the e-mail in the header looks like the real one?

@Babii

To better assist you, could you please clarify which specific aspects of the metadata you’re interested in changing or viewing? For example, are there particular fields like the sender’s address or timestamps that you want to focus on? Additionally, we’d like to know if you have any concerns about spoofing and if you’ve encountered any specific examples. Understanding your use cases and expectations for the app will help us investigate/enhance the app.

@atir.tahir I want to change in the email header:

Sender
Date and time
DKIM = pass
SPF = PASS
IP addressX-SID-PRA: (sender)
X-SID-Result: PASS

Actually, I want to be able to edit the entire header. I don’t suffer from spoofing myself, but am looking into editing an entire header so that it looks like a real received mail. So the entire source needs to be edited.

@Babii
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): METADATAAPP-135

@atir.tahir So do you have a paid version of your products? Because you guys are talking about free support now.

And where can I follow the ticket?

@Babii

For now we do not have paid support for the free web applications. However, please note that we are already investigating this scenario. You’ll be notified in case of any update. Moreover, please take a look at the pricing information for GroupDocs apps.

@atir.tahir I also mean do you guys have paid versions of products to edit metadata of an email? If so, where can I find those and what can that paid version do more like the free version in terms of editing?

@Babii

Features are almost same (paid version supports large file/large file size).