Cannot read properties of null (reading 'title')

When I am dropping my .ai document and it is starting to load, after 30 seconds it gives me the error : Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘title’). What is wrong with the file? Thanks!

@JuneTeach

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. If possible, would you kindly provide us with the source/problematic AI file? This will greatly assist us in conducting a thorough investigation into the issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

I have the same problem with a 470MB .pdf file. I will be glad to send it to you.

@swayman01

Please compress the file and upload it to some cloud storage (e.g. Google drive) and share link with us. Also specify the app link where you are facing the issue.

File Link: MoCo Family Schedule - Google Sheets

App link: Online PDF to eBook converter | Free GroupDocs Apps

Thanks!

@swayman01

This app takes a PDF file as input and provides options to convert the PDF to EPUB, AZW3 and MOBI.

Sorry wrong link, not sure what happened.
File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kPO1_zD8k6vviGvuIp9HoztHv7KpGzn4/view?usp=drive_link

App link: Online PDF to eBook converter | Free GroupDocs Apps

@swayman01

Please grant me access for this file.

Done. You should have access now.

@swayman01

Still cannot access. I requested access, please accept the request.

@swayman01

The file you shared is more than 400MB. Please note that free web application has a file upload limitation. And 400MB is way bigger for that.