Can you allow groupdocs search api to search within Google sites webpages please

I have a question about uploading Google sites webpages from the Google drive app to the groupdocs search api app to run a search within for files and mostly images from my Google sites and find and download a few images from the groupdocs search api to my Samsung galaxy tablet photo gallery app for my example so that I can try running a image or file search through within my Google sites webpages using groupdocs search total api.

@Kainerecycler

GroupDocs.Search API doesn’t support image search.

But Can you might see if you could make a image or file search because since you have already made earlier the reverse image search engine with using groupdocs search api and thats what you did earlier for groupdocs search api.

So it would might be a drag and drop file uploader .

And a search bar at the bottom of the drag and drop file uploader and if you want you could add in a camera icon and put it beside the search bar for a reverse image search feature.

Please share a source image file and images for indexing. We’ll then explore this scenario.

But can you allow groupdocs search api to search within Google sites webpages please that I currently have in my Google drive app please.

And in the groupdocs search total api interface does it have back and forward Navigation arrows for going to the next page or back page when you are scrolling and navigating through within search results that are at the bottom or both bottom and top of the groupdocs search total api interface.

@Kainerecycler

I am afraid we don’t have such a feature.

Ok then you are welcome so I am going to work on my first search within my html files that I currently have in my Google drive app.

@Kainerecycler

Alright.