Are you still investigating about adding in a new feature to groupdocs search app family product

Hey there I was just wondering if you are still looking into this new feature that I had said in the previous forum post was about adding in a new feature to allow users to search within HTML files by execute js code from within the entire HTML CSS content images etc full entire html files from either way downloaded from the web or the internet archive Wayback Machine and I am just want hear if there are any news or updates upon this matter that I had previously discussed in my recent forum post which is still investigating from your answers that you had discussed with me in my recent previous forum message.

Besides this new feature that you are currently looking into it has not been announced in your blog page yet.

According to your idea that’s currently still going under an investigation.

Please note all free support issues are assisted on first come first served basis. We will investigate and analyze if this feature is even possible to implement in the app. Therefore, the ticket SEARCHAPP-66 is still under investigation.

OK thanks for the heads up I will wait very patiently for this search app ticket 66 which you have commented on the bottom is still being analyse and wait for the investigation to come out and once when you investigated this feature you will sent me a message email through groupdocs email system at the free support forums.

@Kainerecycler

You’re welcome. Yes, we’ll notify you in case of any update.