METADATA to be screened by referencing company

Hello, I have created a PDF doc that needs to be screened by am AI software of a company checking if the PDF is authentic or the result of modifications.

I need help in checking the metadata in the document to make sure that it doesn’t show/reveal info of modification, and that is also correct, matching the content of the PDF document.

Is there a program that I can use or would someone be willing to work for me (obviously paid)?

It is quite URGENT.

Thank you :pray:t2:

Marble

The new document needs to have meta data matching the content of the document itself and needs to be put correctly, not to be detected by an AI software screening for PDF modifications.

Would this be possible by using your service?

1 Like

@Marble7

Please take a look at the feature overview and Extracting Metadata documentation articles of our GroupDocs.Metadata API.
API also allows to remove or update metadata.
Could you please be specific about what metadata properties you want to extract or manipulate exactly and it would be great if you share a sample file and your development environment preference (e.g. Java, .NET).

Hello Tahir,
Many thanks for your email.

The doc is a bank statement.
And I want to change the name of the application that has been used (from Adobe Acrobat to HCS Runtime).

Is it possible?
If you could give me an email address I could send the doc there.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Marble

@Marble7
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): METADATAAPP-133

Ok many thanks, and know that I will be happy paying for your service. Just let me know.
Much appreciated.

@Marble7

We’ll surely update you in case of any update after the investigation.

@Marble7

Could you please share a sample file you are working with? We was to test/investigate that file as well.